Published Peer Reviewed Papers
- Harfield, S., Davy, C., McArthur, A., Munn, Z., Brown, A., & Brown, N. (2018). Characteristics of Indigenous primary health care service delivery models: a systematic scoping review. Globalization and Health (2018) 14:12 https://DOI 10.1186/s12992-018-0332-2.
- Davy, C., Kite, E., Sivak, L., Brown, A., Ahmat, T., Brahim, G., Dowling, A., Jacobson, S., Kelly, T., Kemp, K., Mitchell, F., Newman, T., O’Brien, M., Pitt, J., Roesch, K., Saddler, C., Stewart, M., & Thomas, T. (2017). Towards the development of a wellbeing model for Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander peoples living with chronic disease. BMC Health Services Research 201717:659 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-017-2584-6.
- Hogg, S., Roe, Y., Mills, R., (2017). Implementing evidence-based continuous quality improvement strategies in an urban Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service in South East Queensland: a best practice implementation pilot. JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep 2017; 15(1):178–187; DOI: 10.11124/JBISRIR-2016-003233.
- Davy, C., Harfield, S., McArthur, A., Munn, Z., & Brown, A. (2016). Access to primary health care services for Indigenous peoples: A framework synthesis. International Journal for Equity in Health (2016) 15:163; Online; doi: 10.1186/s12939-016-0450-5.
- Davy, C., Kite, E., Aitken, G., Dodd, G., Rigney, J., Hayes, J., & Van Emden, J. (2016). What keeps you strong? A systematic review identifying how primary health‐care and aged‐care services can support the well‐being of older Indigenous peoples. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 35(2), 90-97. Evidence Brief
- Davy, C., Cass, A., Brady, J., DeVries, J., Fewquandie, B., Ingram, S., Mentha, R., Simon, P., Rickards, B., Togni, S., Liu, H., Peiris, D., Askew, D., Kite, E., Sivak, L., Hackett, M., Lavoie, J., & Brown, A. (2016). Facilitating engagement through strong relationships between primary healthcare and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health – Early View -Wiley Online Library. Evidence Brief
- Reilly, R., Evans, K., Gomersall, J., Gorham, G., Peters, M.D.J, Warren, S,. O’Shea, R,. Cass, A,. & Brown, A. (2016). Effectiveness, cost effectiveness, acceptability and implementation barriers/enablers of chronic kidney disease management programs for Indigenous people in Australia, New Zealand and Canada: a systematic review of mixed evidence. BMC Health Services Research. Evidence Brief
- Davy, C., Bleasel, J., Liu, H., Tchan, M., Ponniah, S., Brown, A. (2015) Factors influencing the implementation of chronic care models: A systematic literature review. BMC Family Practice, 16:102.Evidence Brief
- Davy, C., Bleasel, J., Liu, H., Tchan, M., Ponniah, S., & Brown, A. (2015). Effectiveness of chronic care models: opportunities for improving healthcare practice and health outcomes: a systematic review. BMC health services research, 15(1), 194. Evidence Brief
- Gibson, O., Lisy, K., Davy, C., Aromataris, E., Kite, E., Lockwood, C., … & Brown, A. (2015). Enablers and barriers to the implementation of primary health care interventions for Indigenous people with chronic diseases: a systematic review. Implementation Science, 10(1), 71. Evidence Brief
- Dyer, SM., Streak Gomersall, J., Smithers, LG., Davy, C., Coleman, DT., & Street JM. (2015). Prevalence and Characteristics of Overweight and Obesity in Indigenous Australian Children: A Systematic Review. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2015; Online; doi: 10.1080/10408398.2014.991816. Evidence Brief
- Gomersall, J., Canuto, K., Aromataris, E., Braunack-Mayer, A., Brown, A. (2015). Systematic review to inform prevention and management of chronic disease for Indigenous Australians: overview and priorities. Aust NZ J Public Health. 2015; Online; doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12476. Evidence Brief
- Kite, E., Davy, C. (2015). Using Indigenist and Indigenous methodologies to connect to deeper understandings of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ quality of life. Health Promotion Journal of Australia, 26,191-194 Evidence Brief
Last updated on March 14th, 2018 at 10:56 am